The TFA is a semi-automated high quality tinting unit with extraordinary tinting results on all types of lenses.
The TFA features computer controlled process parameters, an integrated rinsing tank and an integrated drain box for dyes. PT-100 temperature sensors and control loops ensure minimum temperature variation per tank of ± 1K.
A magnetic stirrer guarantees a homogenous temperature distribution. The tinting tanks include powerful heaters for a fast and uniform heating of the dye.
For full and graduated tints the TFA can be equipped with the flexible multi-purpose lift TFL. The computer controlled oscillating lift automatically dips the lenses into the dyes and lifts them out based on freely definable intensity profiles. The TFA can be equipped with an extraction hood and specialized tint racks.
- Very precise control of process parameters
- High throughput
- Superior tinting results also for high index material
- Tinting tanks available with 5 liter tanks (max. 12 lenses/ cycle) or 10 liter tanks (max. 36 lenses/cycle)
- Cost reduction due to separate disposal for dyes and process water
- Industrial quality for professional use
suitable for all stainable materials
400V - 20A - 50/60 HZ; 12kW
typical power consumption
extraction rate (recommended)
≥ 1500 m3/h
≤ 10 µS/cm; reserve osmosis quality
at 90°C - 10 l/h; at 95°C - 15 l/h
2100 x 1960 x 740 mm
2 x DN 50 for dye (D32 for rising water)